NN Translations are very proud to have a team of highly qualified English-to-Bulgarian translators who have professional educational qualifications and extensive experience in producing translations that never compromise on quality. We provide general translation services, but are also each specialised in our own technical areas.
We are a team of highly professional Bulgarian language experts who offer exceptional translation quality. Our professional translators are based in the United Kingdom, the USA and Bulgaria, allowing us to work with you where you need us.
Through many years of hard work we have established strong and stable relationships with partners in a variety of industries, including the medical and pharmaceutical, business and marketing, economic and financial, and legal and technical sectors.
Between our team of translators we have more than 30 years of translating experience. Drawing on this experience we will enhance your communications with Bulgarian partners or clients and bridge any linguistic and cultural differences.
All our projects are managed by our head translator, Nataliya Nedkova.
Nataliya Nedkova, the head translator of our team, is a well-established English-Bulgarian and Bulgarian-English translator, proofreader, interpreter and linguistic validation consultant. She has nine years’ experience working as a translator in the medical and pharmaceutical fields, marketing and business, as well as the fashion, cosmetics and tourism sectors.
Nataliya is passionate about the English language and in 2005 she obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in English Language and Literature from St Cyril and St Methodius University of Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria, and a Master’s Degree in Translation Studies from the same university.
As an ambitious translator Nataliya keeps up-to-date with international translation standards through her membership and involvement with the Chartered Institute of Linguists (IoL, UK) continually working to attain greater proficiency in the art of translating and to share experience and knowledge with her colleagues. In 2013 Nataliya also joined the International Association of Professional Translators and Interpreters (IAPTI).
Nataliya subscribes to the Proz Professional Guidelines and she is a Proz Certified Pro member. She has also been approved as a volunteer translator at Translators Without Borders where she continues to gain valuable experience as a medical translator.
Her fields of expertise include medicine and pharmaceuticals and she has extensive experience in translating documents for medical technologies, drugs and clinical research trials including:
- Clinical trials – protocol synopses, patient cards, site user guides, informed consent forms, patient information, adverse events forms
- Pharmaceutical QRD – summary of product characteristics, labelling, patient leaflets
- Medical device manuals
- Medical and dental equipment and supplies
- Medical reports
- Miscellaneous patient documentation
Other areas in which Nataliya has built up experience include:
- Business and administration
- Marketing and advertising
- General law
- Fashion and cosmetics
- Travel and tourism
Nataliya is also a member of a number of professional linguistic organizations which have verified her credentials and contributed to her translating experience and professional development.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists (IoL) UK since 2011
- Member of the International Association of Professional Translators and Interpreters (IAPTI) since 2013
- Proz Certified Pro Member
Petya Ivanova is an English-Bulgarian sworn translator, qualified interpreter and graduated linguist with five years of experience, specializing in finance, law, web & IT and marketing.
Her translation career started in 2008 when she became one of youngest translators to have ever signed a contract with the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs which authorized her to sign official translations between English and Bulgarian.
She then carried on gaining a degree in International Economics from the University of Economics, Varna, Bulgaria, a degree in Linguistics from the Birkbeck College, University of London, UK and a Certificate of Community Interpreting from South Thames College, London, UK.
She is a member of the ProZ Certified PRO Network, the ITI London Regional Group and the Birkbeck College Applied Linguistics Society.
Her fields of expertise include:
- Economics & Finance
- Law & Documents
- Web and IT
- Business & Marketing
Radosveta Golden is a professional translator and interpreter with over 16 years of experience in the fields of medicine, pharmaceuticals, sciences, arts and humanities, journalism and literature. She has teaching experience in Czech and English languages, as well as comparative literature studies for university students.
In 1994 Radosveta obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism from Paisi Hilendarski University – Plovdiv, BULGARIA, in 1996 she obtained a Master’s degree in Slavic Studies (Philology), Czech Profile and in 2003 Radosveta obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in English Studies (Philology) from the same university.
Scopes of work (translation/interpreting):
Medicine: Pharmaceuticals for Human Medicine, endorsing up-to-date EMA and FDA standarts and templates:
- Medical Trials Documentation
- Pharmaceutical QRD Documentation
- Medical Devices
- Medical Software
- Medical and Dental Equipment and Supplies
- Medical Reports
- Miscellaneous Patient Documentation
- Medical Publications; Scientific articles
- Various documents in Oncology, Cardiology, Psychology, Psychiatry, Nutrition, etc.
* Other areas:
- Veterinary Medicine
- Pharmaceuticals and various scientific publications
- Marketing and Advertising
- Business and Administration
- Insurance and Immigration Affairs
- Tourism, etc.
Radosveta is a member of a number of professional linguistic organizations which continually contribute to her translating experience and language knowledge and expertise.
- Member of the American Translators Association (ATA) since 2007
- Member of the International Medical Interpreters Association (IMIA) since 2011
- Member of the IMIA Medical Terminology Committee since 2011
- Member of the National Council of Interpreting in Healthcare (NCIHC) since 2011
- Member of the International Association of Professional Translators and Interpreters (IAPTI) since 2012
- Head of the International Association of Professional Translators and Interpreters (IAPTI) US chapter
- Authorized (Sworn) Translator — Notary verified Affidavit initially signed on March 26th 1998 and renewed upon additional accreditation on May 2003 27th, recognized by the US Embassy in the Republic of Bulgaria
- CMI Part I (written exam) of the National Board of Certification for Medical Interpreters, 2011 – 93%
- Medical Translator Certificate from MITIO
- Medical Interpreter Certificate from MITIO
- Mental Health Interpreting Course – Cambridge College, MA
- Mental Health Translating Course – Cambridge College, MA